BACK BUTTON

Taking a break.... kinda.

August 11, 2011, 5:55AM

I need to wait for the first layer to firm up enough to paint the next layer. The pseudofed for my head cold kinda screwed up my whole sleeping thing, so I decided to finish a few plantings paintings for an art event in a couple of weeks.

Once I *finally* take a nap, I'll touch up a few areas, pull off the tape and call it a wrap. By then I'll be able to start another layer on the landscape painting.

Back to Painting!

-Mat







Addendum: August 12, 2:44AM
So I was only able to take a 2 hour nap before I woke up with more energy than I knew what to do with. I skipped my last psudofed in hopes of getting some "normal" sleep. That was a 9pm, and seeing how its currently a quarter to three, I highly doubt that will occur.
What have I been up to? you might ask... I honestly don't know. I know I downloaded a nightstand app on my iPad and played around with the clock function until 1pm. I don't know how I lost seven hours playing with a clock, but this pseudofed is scary stuff. Thankfully I think I only need another day of it in order to keep from drowning in my own ooziness. I'll tackle the landscape painting once I return from another nap. Living off of only 2 hours of sleep since Tuesday is kinda creepy. And the worst part is: I haven't had any coffee today.
Yup. Pseudofed is scary!
-Mat

No comments: