BACK BUTTON

Tiny brushes, Ting Decisions, Big Impact

August 15, 2011, 9:15AM

Just a quick update. The weekend was a little more filled with excitement than I anticipated, and there was that deep need for sleep that I wasn't expecting. Then there was the last-minute call for a logo design for a company and finding out that I need to have a few paintings finished for an upcoming MCAD event.

By Thursday.

THIS Thursday.

I'm also aparently searching for a wedding photographer for a wedding this Saturday adding a bit to my freak-out stress level, but nothing a pot of coffee can't solve.

In any case, I only managed to get to do another 14 or so hours of work on the painting. But they were some good hours. I managed to almost completely plot out the final colors for the clouds, and I resolved a bit more of the left side. As soon as the clouds are done, I can finish the foreground, tweak it a bit, and call it done! Can't wait, this painting is turning out amazingly well!

Back to Painting!

-Mat

No comments: