BACK BUTTON

Brief update

Oct 25, 11:50AM, 2011

LOTS of irons in the fire! And as always, a few disasters along the way. Bad things first: my brother got hit by a truck on his motorcycle while he wasn't wearing a helmet. Him being made out of nails like he is broke his ankle. 

Nothing else.

Kids trip while playing kick-ball break their ankles. My brother needed to get hit by a truck to break his!

Moving on...

New Studio!!!! 
I finally have a new studio! Deposit and rent are deposited, and will move in December 1st!

ART SALE!!
Yes! Its almost here!! I've been working like a squirrel on espresso making stuff (awesome stuff too!)
I'll be posting those over the next couple days for the pre-MCAD Art Sale.
Final day to buy is Nov 5th!!!! So check back tomorrow for the first of the batch to be completed.
Commission Portraits!
Working on them. Slowly. But working on them. I needed to reference some other examples to remember a few secrets; very worth it. These two are going to be incredible! So they will hopefully be worth the wait.

That's it!
Back to Painting!!

-Mat

No comments: