BACK BUTTON

NEW STUDIO MADNESS!!

December 8, 2011, 1:05AM

I haven't posted in a while. A decidedly embarrassing long time, but I have a reason why:

NEW STUDIO MADNESS

The final week of November was filled with awesome studio-packing chaos, combined with assisting the intro to painting class at the Perpich Center for Arts Education (PCAE). Then there was the building of the 8 studio walls for my comrades, and all the chaos that entails. I ended up pulling a 44-consecutive hour move-a-thon with a 17' UHaul truck.

It was interesting.

My studio is currently mostly up: I have lighting, a computer, and several boxes I assume contain my paints.

The awesome reception area still needs a heap ton of work, but once finished it will be like nothing else. The completed studio will be the combination of nearly every artistic discipline and be totally open to the public. Think designer studio meets fine arts.

So yeah... I'll post some pictures shortly, and also an update of the portrait commission (which I neglected to post prior to Thanksgiving)

BACK TO PAINTING CONSTRUCTION!


-Mat

No comments: