BACK BUTTON

New Painting!!!

June 8, 2:28AM, 2012

Yeah... I kinda disappeared for a while. Sorry about that....
BUT! I have some awesome, amazing, super-exciting news!!!

Well.... not really super exciting.... just news.


ScatterBrain Studios remodel has finally been completed! 
So... there's that.


Firstly: I'm working on a bunch of commissions (per typical) as well as a **SECRET PROJECT** which should be out in print in 2013... assuming everything goes well. Its a neat children's book of the ilk that you wish you'd had as a child.

ALSO I'm getting some stuff ready to do a bit of live painting at the Hyatt of Minneapolis grand ReOpening event on June 12th!! Not really a live painting of the kind most are used to, more of a "peak behind the curtain of the artist's working habits" type of thing.

AND I'm starting work on the massive 20 foot painting that will be shown at the Stockton College in Galloway, NJ this fall. It's going to be.... big. Big, and very, very awesome (more on that later...)

So! Here is the completed painting:

I have some other work that I'll be uploading soon, as well as photos of the completed studio!

Back to Painting!

-Mat

No comments: